Beast Mastery affects the character's dominion over creatures in the world.
This is the ability to cow, intimidate, and command creatures, turning them from independent companions into an extension of the owner's will.
Beast Mastery Abilities:
- Cow - Intimidate an animal causing them to flee
- Dominate - Cause an animal to submit (improves taming chance but lowers trust)
- Heel - Command the pet to follow and ignore attackers or targets.
- Guard - Command the pet to defend owner
- Attack - Command the pet to attack target
- Pack Instinct - Player commands their pet to use special combat abilities
- Of One Mind - Player commands their pet to initiate magical abilities
- Greater Good - Allows a pet to offer defensive buffs by taking damage for player.