From Shards Online Wiki
(Redirected from Maps)
- Celador - Shard of the Humans
- Tower of Babel - Shard of Legends
- Colosseum - Shard of Glory
- Terminus - Shard of Horrors
- Londinium - coming soon..
Shard[edit | edit source]
A Shard is one big or small area that can be accessed without any further "loading". Shards get the main ruleset from the
- Each shard has a limitation about the maximum amount of concurrent players. In the current pre-alpha 0.1.6 this limit was set to 24 players, but is planned to increase with future upgrades.
- Players need "Shard-God" rights given by the "Cluster-God" (Administrator) to change the map/environment!
- Maps can be modified:
- by using existing NPCs/Objects as they get used on the official Servers
- by adding new content/design/templates/.. (almost endless possibilities)
- Shards (Maps) can connect to other Shards, inside the same cluster, via Teleporter